Monday, April 26, 2010

My experience in NCCC

My name is Olena i am from Ukraine and I am an au pair. I am an ESL3 student and i am glad to be able to visit NCCC for free and improve my English. I am so thankful to my teacher Amy for making interesting classes and being so patient to us. And also thankful to Northwestern Connecticut Community College for this opportunity. I feel like my English is better and better every day and one of the reason of my improving is ESL class. Here we also have some activities, the last one was Earth Day when we were helping our "Mother Earth" :)) We were cleaning the bank of Mad River. It was surprising for me to find so much trash. I hope that people will be more aware and considerate about taking care of nature.
It's my second year in USA and so far i am enjoing every day here.

No comments: