Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cultural Care Au Pair Nomination


This is one of the greatest experiences I've ever lived.
Since I came, I felt so small in this new world and I didn't know what was going to happen with me during my year.
My new host family received me with the arms wide open, even when both knew we will shared a whole year living under the same roof.
Well, the time passed by so fast and we knew each other so well, after talk about to extend my year with them again, I was so looking forward to seeing my folks again, my family, my friends, because that's the place where I belong to.
I just simply couldn't say goodbye, I wasn't ready yet and I had the feeling to stay over for a second year with them, I can't complain about all this because I've been happy after all, of course missing my people down in Mexico but what comes around, goes around and everything has to end for any reason, my second year is almost done and I'm more than halfway, just counting down the days make me feel nervious, impatient, happy and sad.
It's a weird feeling that I'm loving it!!

No comments: